To register a team, please sign up and pay the registration fee. The final deadline is Monday September 20, 2010.
To register, you must provide the following details for each participant: name, city, country, educational background, profession, area of expertise and optional link to any online work.
One team member must be nominated as the team leader who will be the point of contact for future communication with ARCHIVE.
The team leader will receive a Unique Registration Number which will act as a password to use in the project submission and to access secure parts of the site. This number should also be used as an ID on presentation material - to ensure anonymity.
Registration can be conducted through PayPal or by sending a check.
If paying by PayPal confirmation will be immediate. You will receive your Unique Registration Number and confirmation in an email. We strongly recommend payment this way.
- If payment is made by check, the confirmation will only be sent to the participant once the check has been received. Please bear this in mind when sending in the entries, and remember to leave time for the check to arrive before the final registration date of September 20.
- Any checks arriving after the registration date will not be accepted.
- Please send checks to ‘ARCHIVE Institute. PO Box 8732, NY NY 10150, United States.’
- Please make all checks payable to: ARCHIVE Institute.
The cost of registering a team varies according to the country in which the main applicant is based:
- $50US for professionals from developed nations
- $30US for students from developed nations
- $10US for teams from developing nations*
For teams with mixed entrants, (for example, 2 members from a developing country, and 2 from a developed country) the required fee will be $50US.
A list of countries identified as developing nations can be found here. The list is found from the International Monetary Fund’s ‘World Economic Outlook Report’ October 2009.